No, cancellation is free.
No, you cannot cancel the order once it has been shipped. If you want, you can ask your client not to accept the delivery.
You cancel your order with the help of "CANCEL" button.
1. Go to 'Orders'
2. Select the order that you want to cancel
3. Click on 'Cancel'
4. Select the reason for cancelling the order (you can add additional comments if you want)
5. Click on 'CANCEL PRODUCT'
Your order will be cancelled successfully.
To place a request for Return:
1. Go to the 'Orders' tab
2. Select the order you want to Return
3. Click on 'RETURNS' button for the product to be returned
4. Next, select 'REFUND.'
5. Fill the remaining form & click on 'SUBMIT'
After picking up the product, it takes about 10days after the product has been delivered to the supplier. Do not forget to update your bank details.
wemore offers a very flexible return policy. If your customer is not satisfied with the order, you can easily return the product using our app. However, there are a few basic rules to follow while returning the product:
1. Product has to be in original & unused state
2. A request has to be raised within seven days of delivery
3. We accept the request if there is a mismatch in quality, size, colour or design or in case an item is missing/wrong in a combo set.
4. Keep the bill with you.
If your customer has not received the desired product , please email wemore within 24 hours
1. Please do not use the item for which claim is being raised.
2. You may be required to provide a brief description for returning the order
3. The snapshot of the original Box/Packet/Product.
It is possible only when your customer provides the incorrect details for returning the product.
To ensure that your return request is approved:
1. Upload only the original product image
2. Do not upload the image of the catalog
To track the status of return products, you need to:
1. Go to 'Orders', click on 'Return' tab.
2. Select a product and click on the 'Track’ button.
3. Under 'wemore judgement', you will see 'Agree' for approved return requests and 'Disagree' for declined.
The 'No Return label' is for products that cannot be returned. And, keeping the customer’s hygiene aspect in my mind, return request for products like cosmetics and inner garments is not accepted by wemore.
1. You cannot raise a return request if the product is non-returnable; for such products, you will see the ‘No Return’ label in the product details.
2. Also, if a return request has been made after 7 days of delivery; wemore does not accept any returns after that time frame.
It is an amount that is returned to you for prepaid orders when you return or cancel the order.
Yes, wemore will provide you the product price after deducting the shipping charges
Contact wemore on their email firstname.lastname@example.org wemore team will contact you at the earliest.
You will receive an email from wemorecontaining the transaction ID and refund amount.