Margin is the profit that wemore provides. It is the amount that you add to the product price when you buy from wemore.
Yes, you will receive a notification or mail from our bank. The email contains the transaction ID and payment amount.
The reasonable margin is 20%-60% depending upon the category of the product. Please be cautious while placing an order on behalf of your customer.
When you make online payments on wemore, you only pay for product and shipping charges. You can collect the total amount (product +shipping + margin) from your customer.
To add a margin -
1. Select a catalog
2. Click on the product you want to sell
3. Select ADD TO CART
4. Choose size and quantity, and then click on PROCEED
5. Click on CHECKOUT
6. Choose a payment method and then click on PROCEED'
7. Now you will see the order total, which is product charges plus shipping charges
8. Enter the final customer price that you want your customer to pay. This final customer price is the Order total ( product charges + shipping charges) + your margin
NOTE: Margin= Final customer price- (Product charges+Shipping)
Once our logistics partners deliver the product to the customer, we will transfer your margin to your bank account within 10 -15 days.
According to the laws and rules, it is not allowed to set the margin or sell above MRP tags.
Feel free to contact wemore on email@example.com